The Tiger Task Force was formulated on the 17th of March, 2003 to suggest amongst other things, ways to strengthen the Tiger conservation in the country. It consists of :
1. Ms Sunita Narain (Director, Centre for Science and Environment)
2. Shri H S Panwar (Ex-Head, Project Tiger and Ex-Head & Member Wild Life Institute of India)
3. Prof. Madhav Gadgil (Environmental Historian and member of the National Board for Wildlife)
4. Shri Valmik Thapar (Member, National Board for Wildlife)
5. Shri Samar Singh (Ex-Secretary, Govt. of India and Member of the National Board for Wildlife)
They came out with a report called “Joining The Dots” which mentioned in detail, the current scenario of Tiger Conservation in India and also in depth information about the Sariska Crisis. A copy of the report is available online, which is a lesser known fact. If you would like to download a copy of the report, click the link below.
Download The Latest Report (PDF Format)